List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Josh Trutwin Date:April 18 2005 3:46pm
Subject:Re: MySQL 5.0.4-beta has been released
View as plain text
On Mon, 18 Apr 2005 13:28:24 +0200
Joerg Bruehe <joerg@stripped> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> A new version of MySQL Community Edition 5.0.4-beta Open Source
> database management system has been released.  This version now
> includes support for Stored Procedures, Triggers, Views and many
> other features.  It is now available in source and binary form for a
> number of platforms from our download pages at
> http://dev.mysql.com/downloads/ and mirror sites.
>
> Note that not all mirror sites may be up-to-date at this point. If
> you cannot find this version on a particular mirror, please try
> again later or choose another download site.

<snip>

The mirrors seem to have links to the source tarball, but I've
downloaded 5 different files and each time I get:

# tar zxvf mysql-5.0.4-beta.tar.gz

gzip: stdin: not in gzip format
tar: Child returned status 1

Something amiss or am I losing it?

Thanks,

Josh

Thread
replace problems...Eric D. Patterson15 Mar
  • replace problems...Michael Widenius15 Mar
  • Temp tables and varchar to char silent conversionMichael Widenius21 Aug
  • Re: MySQL 5.0.4-beta has been releasedJosh Trutwin18 Apr
    • Re: MySQL 5.0.4-beta has been releasedJoerg Bruehe18 Apr
      • Re: MySQL 5.0.4-beta has been releasedJosh Trutwin18 Apr
  • Re: MySQL 5.0.4-beta has been releasedMartijn Tonies19 Apr
  • Re: MySQL 5.0.4-beta has been releasedFredrick Bartlett19 Apr
    • Re: MySQL 5.0.4-beta has been releasedReggie Burnett19 Apr
  • Re: MySQL 5.0.4-beta has been releasedFredrick Bartlett19 Apr
Re: Temp tables and varchar to char silent conversionRichard Ellerbrock22 Aug