List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Dana Terrell Date:January 1 1970 12:00am
Subject:A picture perfect problem
View as plain text
I thank one and all for your help with my last problem and now I come to you
with another that has crept up.  My superiors have decided that they also
want to store photographs in the database as well.  I know that in
MSSqlServer I can set a field to ole datatypes and it will store photos, but
I don't see that in the datatypes list for MySql, nor do I see anything in
the list that looks like it would work.  Can photos be stored in MySql and
if so, what is the datatype to use to accomplish this task?  Again, Thank
you for your help in the past and I hope someone can help me now.

Dana Terrell

Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.

A picture perfect problemDana Terrell16 Apr
  • Re: A picture perfect problemDan Nelson16 Apr