List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:valentin_nils Date:April 14 2005 8:19am
Subject:Re: book advice
View as plain text
Hi David;

I can recommend any Paul Dubois books but especially the

Certificate study guide which basically is free if  you consider taking
the exam. The book comes with a 50$ voucher for the exam if I remmember
that correctly + it is one of the best books to get up and running as fast
as possible.

Best regards

Nils Valentin
Tokyo / Japan

www.be-known-online.com

> Hi,
>
> I'm a newbie and looking for a book to help me learn mysql. I have come
> across a book called "Beginning MySQL" by Robert Sheldon and Geoff Moes.
>
> Can anyone recommend this book? Or, if not, what book can you recommend
> for
> a newbie.
>
> David

book adviceDavid Bailey14 Apr
  • Re: book advicevalentin_nils14 Apr
    • Re: book adviceleegold14 Apr
  • Re: book adviceDavid Lloyd14 Apr
    • Re: book advicePaul DuBois14 Apr
  • Re: book adviceSpenser14 Apr
    • Re: book adviceDavid Bailey17 Apr
  • Re: Python related MySQL questionSmelly Socks26 Apr
    • RE: Python related MySQL questionmathias fatene26 Apr