List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Local Date:April 12 2005 2:03am
Subject: Re: slave out of sync
View as plain text
Gleb Paharenko wrote:

> But if you had an updates and deletes after crashing the master
>
> your task became difficult. But the easiest way, as for me,
 >
 > is to clear the slave and setup replication again. You may use

think this is what i am going to have to do as i found more errors this
morning with the slave thread dead. now that i know how to setup
repilcation it won't be as painful this go around. my only remaining
problem with this is i thought that this shouldn't have happened in the
first place. am i going to face this problem any time the master goes
offline or for that matter the slave goes offline?

Thread
slave out of syncChris Scheller8 Apr
  • Re: slave out of syncGleb Paharenko11 Apr
    • Re: slave out of syncLocal12 Apr
      • Re: slave out of syncGleb Paharenko12 Apr
  • Re: slave out of syncJeff Smelser14 Apr
    • Re: slave out of syncLocal15 Apr
    • Re: slave out of syncAtle Veka15 Apr
RE: slave out of syncnormandl14 Apr