List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Rhino Date:April 9 2005 7:28pm
Subject:MySQL vs. DB2
View as plain text
I just came across this comparison of MySQL and DB2. I thought I'd post it
here in case anyone was trying to decide between these two products.

Please note that I am *not* endorsing this comparison. I just want people to
be aware of it as one source of information on this subject over and above
those that already exist. As always, you need to beware of the writer's
biases.

Rhino
---
rhino1 AT sympatico DOT ca
"There are two ways of constructing a software design. One way is to make it
so simple that there are obviously no deficiencies. And the other way is to
make it so complicated that there are no obvious deficiencies." - C.A.R.
Hoare