List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Renato Golin Date:April 8 2005 2:12pm
Subject:Re: CSV-to-SQL?
View as plain text
On Friday 08 April 2005 06:14, Richard Miller wrote:
> I didn't know the CSV table-type existed -- sounds really cool!
>
> As I understand it, it will save table data in a flat CSV file, but if
> I already have a CSV file, can I trick MySQL into thinking it's a
> table?  That wasn't clear from the documentation.

Hi Richard,

never tryied but if you have a good CSV file and create the table manually,
stop the server, copy your CSV to the one mysql created and start the server
back, it should work fine...

worth a shot! ;)

--rengolin

Thread
CSV-to-SQL?Richard Miller6 Apr
Re: CSV-to-SQL?Renato Golin6 Apr
  • CSV storage engineMartijn Tonies6 Apr
  • Re: CSV-to-SQL?Richard Miller8 Apr
    • Re: CSV-to-SQL?Renato Golin8 Apr
RE: CSV-to-SQL?Bob)6 Apr
RE: CSV storage engineSST - Adelaide)6 Apr
  • Re: CSV storage engineMartijn Tonies6 Apr
RE: CSV storage engineSST - Adelaide)6 Apr
  • Re: CSV storage engineMartijn Tonies6 Apr
    • Re: CSV storage enginePhilippe Poelvoorde6 Apr
  • Re: CSV storage engineMartijn Tonies6 Apr
RE: CSV storage engineTom Crimmins6 Apr