List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Dinesh Anchan Date:April 7 2005 3:57pm
Subject:Need help in Stored procedures and functions
View as plain text
Hi,

I am trying to write a function which returns multiple values.  I don't
know if this is allowed or not but i am not able to create this
function.  I get the following error:

ERROR 1064 (42000): You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the
manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right
syntax to use near '
   integer,
   integer,                  ' at line 7

I have attached the function i am trying to create.  Please refer to the
attached thread for contract related information.

I would appreciate if somebody can give me a call so that i can clear
few other questions.

Thanks
Dinesh Anchan
212-231-7187