List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Florin Andrei Date:April 6 2005 6:41pm
Subject:Re: IIS, ASP, MySQL (was: database pooling problem)
View as plain text
On Wed, 2005-04-06 at 09:55 -0500, Robert Citek wrote:

> Is using MyODBC the accepted way to connect to a MySQL database from
> within an ASP/VBScript page?  Or is there some other way?  For example,
> PHP has a connector that can directly connect to a MySQL database.

I believe it's the only one currently maintained.

--
Florin Andrei

http://florin.myip.org/

Thread
database pooling problemScott Purcell7 Mar
  • Re: database pooling problemSGreen7 Mar
RE: database pooling problemSGreen7 Mar
  • Re: database pooling problemEric Bergen8 Mar
    • Re: database pooling problemWilliam R. Mussatto8 Mar
  • IIS, ASP, MySQL (was: database pooling problem)Robert Citek6 Apr
    • Re: IIS, ASP, MySQL (was: database pooling problem)SGreen6 Apr
    • Re: IIS, ASP, MySQL (was: database pooling problem)Florin Andrei6 Apr