List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Robert Citek Date:April 6 2005 2:55pm
Subject:IIS, ASP, MySQL (was: database pooling problem)
View as plain text
On Monday, Mar 7, 2005, at 16:04 US/Central, SGreen@stripped wrote:
> It would be happy to try to help if I worked in or on either of those
> platforms (Apache + Java).  I am Win32(IIS), ASP (VBScript/JavaScript)
> using MyODBC as my connection library.

Is using MyODBC the accepted way to connect to a MySQL database from
within an ASP/VBScript page?  Or is there some other way?  For example,
PHP has a connector that can directly connect to a MySQL database.

Regards,
- Robert
http://www.cwelug.org/downloads
Help others get OpenSource software.  Distribute FLOSS
for Windows, Linux, *BSD, and MacOS X with BitTorrent

Thread
database pooling problemScott Purcell7 Mar
  • Re: database pooling problemSGreen7 Mar
RE: database pooling problemSGreen7 Mar
  • Re: database pooling problemEric Bergen8 Mar
    • Re: database pooling problemWilliam R. Mussatto8 Mar
  • IIS, ASP, MySQL (was: database pooling problem)Robert Citek6 Apr
    • Re: IIS, ASP, MySQL (was: database pooling problem)SGreen6 Apr
    • Re: IIS, ASP, MySQL (was: database pooling problem)Florin Andrei6 Apr