List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Philippe Poelvoorde Date:April 6 2005 1:47pm
Subject:Re: CSV storage engine
View as plain text
Martijn Tonies wrote:

>>Sorry, I don't use windows 8-) except when I have to. All my servers are
>>unix/linux and I can build them at will. I think there are instructions
>>in the manual for building it but I think you would probably have to
>>purchase a C++ compiler or similar.
>

> Exactly the reason why I do NOT want to build it :-)
>
> I know MySQL "used to be" build by everyone ... but IMO, this
> doesn't make sense no more ...

I don't see why. I'm use to compile the library in debug mode, to
retrieve the call-stack and the faulty SQL string directly in my IDE.
That's where sources are great, you can choose what you want in your
binary, engines, features, and so on.

--
Philippe Poelvoorde
COS Trading Ltd.
RE: CSV storage engineSST - Adelaide)6 Apr
  • Re: CSV storage engineMartijn Tonies6 Apr
    • Re: CSV storage enginePhilippe Poelvoorde6 Apr
  • Re: CSV storage engineMartijn Tonies6 Apr
RE: CSV storage engineTom Crimmins6 Apr