List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Martijn Tonies Date:April 6 2005 7:30am
Subject:Re: CSV storage engine
View as plain text

> Sorry, I don't use windows 8-) except when I have to. All my servers are
> unix/linux and I can build them at will. I think there are instructions
> in the manual for building it but I think you would probably have to
> purchase a C++ compiler or similar.

Exactly the reason why I do NOT want to build it :-)

I know MySQL "used to be" build by everyone ... but IMO, this
doesn't make sense no more ... I don't want to build my own
binary for a database engine, no matter how detailed the instructions
are...

I hope for a binary with CSV enabled.

With regards,

Martijn Tonies
Server
Upscene Productions
http://www.upscene.com

Thread
CSV-to-SQL?Richard Miller6 Apr
Re: CSV-to-SQL?Renato Golin6 Apr
  • CSV storage engineMartijn Tonies6 Apr
  • Re: CSV-to-SQL?Richard Miller8 Apr
    • Re: CSV-to-SQL?Renato Golin8 Apr
RE: CSV-to-SQL?Bob)6 Apr
RE: CSV storage engineSST - Adelaide)6 Apr
  • Re: CSV storage engineMartijn Tonies6 Apr
RE: CSV storage engineSST - Adelaide)6 Apr
  • Re: CSV storage engineMartijn Tonies6 Apr
    • Re: CSV storage enginePhilippe Poelvoorde6 Apr
  • Re: CSV storage engineMartijn Tonies6 Apr
RE: CSV storage engineTom Crimmins6 Apr