List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Martijn Tonies Date:April 6 2005 7:23am
Subject:Re: CSV storage engine
View as plain text
Ah David,

> >From the documentation referred to in the link
>
> 14.8. The CSV Storage Engine
>
> The CSV storage engine was added in MySQL 4.1.4. This engine stores data
> in text files using comma-separated-values format.
>
> To enable this storage engine, use the --with-csv-storage-engine option
> to configure when you build MySQL.

That much I read ... but are we serious here that the ONLY
way to enable this, is to build MySQL yourself?

I surely hope not ... :-)

I'm using MySQL on Windows - if the above indeed is the case, did
anyone build it with the CSV engine enabled?

With regards,

Martijn Tonies
Server
Upscene Productions
http://www.upscene.com

Thread
CSV-to-SQL?Richard Miller6 Apr
Re: CSV-to-SQL?Renato Golin6 Apr
  • CSV storage engineMartijn Tonies6 Apr
  • Re: CSV-to-SQL?Richard Miller8 Apr
    • Re: CSV-to-SQL?Renato Golin8 Apr
RE: CSV-to-SQL?Bob)6 Apr
RE: CSV storage engineSST - Adelaide)6 Apr
  • Re: CSV storage engineMartijn Tonies6 Apr
RE: CSV storage engineSST - Adelaide)6 Apr
  • Re: CSV storage engineMartijn Tonies6 Apr
    • Re: CSV storage enginePhilippe Poelvoorde6 Apr
  • Re: CSV storage engineMartijn Tonies6 Apr
RE: CSV storage engineTom Crimmins6 Apr