List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Peter Brawley Date:April 4 2005 10:07pm
Subject:Re: Setting up a Chemical database
View as plain text
Dave,

/>I have a customer who has sent my close to 300 chemical products
 >in word format? How do I translate this into mysql tables?
/
Save it from Word as comma- or tab-delimited, create a MySQL database &
table, use ODBC Admin to create a DSN for that database, open the MySQL
database in Access, in the Access database window click Tables on the
Objects bar, select Get External Data from the File menu, click Import.

PB

No virus found in this outgoing message. Checked by AVG Anti-Virus. Version: 7.0.308 / Virus Database: 266.9.1 - Release Date: 4/1/2005
Thread
Setting up a Chemical databaseDave Shariff Yadallee -  System Administrator a.k.a. The Root of the Problem4 Apr
  • Re: Setting up a Chemical databaseAsad Habib4 Apr
  • Re: Setting up a Chemical databasePeter Brawley5 Apr
  • Re: Setting up a Chemical databaseStefan Kuhn5 Apr