List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jocelyn Fournier Date:April 1 2005 6:33pm
Subject:Re: Can't create a new thread (errno 11). If you are not out of available
memory, you can consult the manual for a possible OS-dependent bug'
View as plain text
Hi,

For me it sounds like a glibc issue.
BTW, currently the 4.1.10a build is compiled against glibc-2.2, does
MySQL plan to build next releases against glibc-2.3 which seems to
handle much better a high number of simultaneous connected threads ?

Thanks !
   Jocelyn

Gleb Paharenko wrote:
> Hello.
>

> Please switch to the mysql-debug-4.1.10a version and send
>
> the error log with resolved stack trace. Include the
>
> output of the following statement as well:
>

>   SHOW VARIABLES;
>

>>I'm getting this strange error when there are more than 1100 mysql
>

>>connections connected to the same server.
>

> What about ulimits and free memory of your system?
>

> "Andrew Braithwaite" <Andrew@stripped> wrote:
>

>>Hi,
>

>>Yes - am using the standard binaries and have even upgraded to
>

>>mysql-standard-4.1.10a-pc-linux-gnu-i686.  I'm still getting this error
>

>>- does anyone have any ideas?=20
>

>>Cheers,
>

>>Andrew

Thread
Can't create a new thread (errno 11). If you are not out of available memory, you can consult the manual for a possible OS-dependent bug'Andrew Braithwaite30 Mar
  • Re: Can't create a new thread (errno 11). If you are not out of available memory, you can consult the manual for a possible OS-dependent bug'Gleb Paharenko31 Mar
RE: Can't create a new thread (errno 11). If you are not out of available memory, you can consult the manual for a possible OS-dependent bug'Andrew Braithwaite1 Apr
  • Re: Can't create a new thread (errno 11). If you are not out of available memory, you can consult the manual for a possible OS-dependent bug'Gleb Paharenko1 Apr
    • Re: Can't create a new thread (errno 11). If you are not out of availablememory, you can consult the manual for a possible OS-dependent bug'Jocelyn Fournier1 Apr
      • Re: Can't create a new thread (errno 11). If you are not out of available memory, you can consult the manual for a possible OS-dependent bug'Gleb Paharenko4 Apr
RE: Can't create a new thread (errno 11). If you are not out of available memory, you can consult the manual for a possible OS-dependent bug'Andrew Braithwaite7 Apr
  • Re: Can't create a new thread (errno 11). If you are not out of available memory, you can consult the manual for a possible OS-dependent bug'Gleb Paharenko7 Apr