List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Chris W. Parker Date:March 31 2005 8:08pm
Subject:RE: How does a multi-row INSERT work?
View as plain text
John McCaskey <mailto:johnm@stripped>
    on Thursday, March 31, 2005 12:04 PM said:

> This is documented on the INSERT Syntax page of the manual, but it may
> be kind of hard to read for a beginner as it just says VALUES({expr |
> DEFAULT},...),(...),...

Oooh... In fact I did look through those syntax expressions and din't
notice it. Of course I was looking for a keyword like "MULTI" or
something.. :\

Thanks everyone!
Chris.
Thread
How does a multi-row INSERT work?Chris W. Parker31 Mar
  • Re: How does a multi-row INSERT work?Jonathan Wright31 Mar
  • Re: How does a multi-row INSERT work?Dan Nelson31 Mar
    • Re: How does a multi-row INSERT work?SGreen31 Mar
  • Re: How does a multi-row INSERT work?John McCaskey31 Mar
  • Re: How does a multi-row INSERT work?Rhino1 Apr
  • Re: How does a multi-row INSERT work?Gabriel PREDA1 Apr
RE: How does a multi-row INSERT work?Chris W. Parker31 Mar
Re: How does a multi-row INSERT work?beacker31 Mar