List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Chris W. Parker Date:March 31 2005 7:46pm
Subject:How does a multi-row INSERT work?
View as plain text
Hello,

I searched the archives, looked through the manual, and searched google
for info on how to actually perform a multi-row INSERT but didn't find
an answer.

Would someone please show me the syntax for this please?

I could just do a loop and INSERT the data that way but according to the
manual, a multi-row INSERT is faster.

Thanks,
Chris.
Thread
How does a multi-row INSERT work?Chris W. Parker31 Mar
  • Re: How does a multi-row INSERT work?Jonathan Wright31 Mar
  • Re: How does a multi-row INSERT work?Dan Nelson31 Mar
    • Re: How does a multi-row INSERT work?SGreen31 Mar
  • Re: How does a multi-row INSERT work?John McCaskey31 Mar
  • Re: How does a multi-row INSERT work?Rhino1 Apr
  • Re: How does a multi-row INSERT work?Gabriel PREDA1 Apr
RE: How does a multi-row INSERT work?Chris W. Parker31 Mar
Re: How does a multi-row INSERT work?beacker31 Mar