List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Homam S.A. Date:March 31 2005 12:09pm
Subject:Writing a custom storage engine
View as plain text
I've been contemplating writing my own custom storage
engine for MySQL.

I haven't found much documentation on the subject
besides these articles:

However, they refer to an example storage engine
written for demo purposes that should be found under
the "/sql/examples" folder in the source distribution.

I downloaded the lates Win32 source (4.1.10a), but I
couldn't find a "/sql/examples" folder. I only found
an "/examples" folder, but it doesn't contain any demo
storage engine.

Where can I find the source for the example storage

And where can I find other documentation that provides
pointers on the subject?

Writing a custom storage engineHomam S.A.31 Mar
  • Re: Writing a custom storage engineSergei Golubchik31 Mar