List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Daevid Vincent Date:March 31 2005 5:41am
Subject:RE: license question
View as plain text
Yeah. It's silly. The whole hardware x86 1U rack mount we use with 2.4Ghz
proc, 256MB, 40GB HD, dual Gbps NICs is only $500. I don't know what crack
the mySQL AB guys are smoking to think that they are competitive. We've
already started to wrap our product SQL calls in our own API so we can
migrate to Postgress (or something with an acceptable license).

Thread
license questionPat Ballard31 Mar
  • Re: license questionvalentin_nils31 Mar
  • RE: license questionDaevid Vincent31 Mar
    • RE: license questiongunmuse31 Mar
      • RE: license questionDaevid Vincent31 Mar
      • Re: license questionMichael Satterwhite31 Mar
    • Re: license questionMark Matthews31 Mar
  • Re: license questionGleb Paharenko31 Mar
Re: license questionPat Ballard31 Mar
RE: license questionSST - Adelaide)31 Mar
RE: license questionPat Ballard31 Mar