List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Vivek Khera Date:November 9 1999 3:46pm
Subject:Re: What to look for in a mysqld lockup.
View as plain text

SH> We have a machine on which mysqld is locking up under heavy load.  The CPU
SH> load goes to 100%, split between sys and user (usually, around 75% user and
SH> 25% system, but there was one with a more even split, about 50/50).  mysqld

Don't you think this might answer your question about problems with
FreeBSD threading?  Just a guess ;-)

Thread
What to look for in a mysqld lockup.Scott Hess9 Nov
  • Re: What to look for in a mysqld lockup.Richard KHOO9 Nov
  • Re: What to look for in a mysqld lockup.sinisa9 Nov
  • Re: What to look for in a mysqld lockup.Vivek Khera9 Nov
  • Re: What to look for in a mysqld lockup.Scott Hess9 Nov
    • Re: What to look for in a mysqld lockup.Don Read11 Nov
    • Re: What to look for in a mysqld lockup.Michael Widenius28 Nov
  • What to look for in a mysqld lockup.Michael Widenius10 Nov
  • Re: What to look for in a mysqld lockup.Rick Moore29 Nov
    • Re: What to look for in a mysqld lockup.Michael Widenius29 Nov