List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ehrwin Mina Date:March 28 2005 5:50am
Subject:Re: How to import data from Dbase3?
View as plain text
BG Mahesh wrote:

>Actually I prefer to dump the dbase file on a Linux machine and directly import it
> into MySQL.

Yap, it is posible to dump the file in a linux machine but you must
import it first into a windows mysql and later you dump it to a linux
macine mysql.

--

*Ehrwin C. Mina*
*/Chikka Asia, Inc. /*

*This message and any attachment are confidential and may be privileged
or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended
recipient, you must not copy this message or attachment or disclose the
contents to any other person. If you have received this transmission in
error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the message and
any attachment from your system. Chikka does not accept liability for
any omissions or errors in this message which may arise as a result of
E-Mail-transmission or for damages resulting from any unauthorized
changes of the content of this message and any attachment thereto.
Chikka does not guarantee that this message is free of viruses and does
not accept liability for any damages caused by any virus transmitted
therewith.*

Thread
How to import data from Dbase3?BG Mahesh23 Mar
  • Re: How to import data from Dbase3?Ehrwin Mina23 Mar
    • Re: How to import data from Dbase3?Peter Brawley23 Mar
  • Re: How to import data from Dbase3?Navneet Karnani23 Mar
  • RE: How to import data from Dbase3?Osvaldo Sommer23 Mar
  • Re: How to import data from Dbase3?Jeremy Cole23 Mar
Re: How to import data from Dbase3?BG Mahesh23 Mar
  • Re: How to import data from Dbase3?Navneet Karnani23 Mar
  • Re: How to import data from Dbase3?Peter L. Berghold23 Mar
  • Re: How to import data from Dbase3?Ehrwin Mina28 Mar
Re: How to import data from Dbase3?Karam Chand23 Mar
  • Re: How to import data from Dbase3?Mauricio Pellegrini24 Mar