List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Marc Dumontier Date:March 24 2005 4:27pm
Subject:turning off replication
View as plain text
Hi,

i'm working with mysql 4.1

I had a slave machine (ralph) as backup to a master machine (barney). I
then made ralph the production server, and turned off barney. I now want
to make barney a backup to ralph (so ralph would be the master).

I see in the logs that ralph is still trying to connect to barney
because the values from "CHANGE MASTER TO..."  are still there.. how do
i completely clear this? so i don't have any problems when i bring
barney back to life.

Marc Dumontier

Thread
turning off replicationMarc Dumontier24 Mar
  • Re: turning off replicationJeff Smelser24 Mar