List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Francesc Guasch Date:March 24 2005 7:40am
Subject:Re: mysql threads and debian woody
View as plain text
Gleb Paharenko wrote:
> Hello.
>>I have mysql-server   3.23.49-8.9 in a debian woody,
>>chosen for its stability. It looks like the server
>>stops accepting connections when it has created
>>more than 1024 threads.
  > I recommend you to switch to the official binaries.
> Does the problem remain on the latest release (4.1.10a now)?

I thought it was OS related, and the mysql version was
not the problem. So I tweaked the limit of bash and linux.

In addition I don't want to loose the deb dependency.
Is there something else I can try before ?
Thread
mysql threads and debian woodyFrancesc Guasch23 Mar
  • Re: mysql threads and debian woodyGleb Paharenko23 Mar
    • Re: mysql threads and debian woodyFrancesc Guasch24 Mar
  • Re: mysql threads and debian woody(mihai)26 Apr