List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Martijn Tonies Date:March 24 2005 7:06am
Subject:Re: how to rollback in MySql?
View as plain text
Hello,

> I have just started using My-sql 4.1.9 mysql  Ver 14.7 Distrib 4.1.9,
> for pc-linux-gnu (i686)
>
> Is there a way I could rollback  my changes , i tried to go through the
> documentation but it wasn't of much help.

Transactions are only used when you use the InnoDB or BDB table
types.

The default MYISAM doesn't support transactions.

With regards,

Martijn Tonies
Server
Upscene Productions
http://www.upscene.com

Thread
semicolon commands causing problemsJustin Moore23 Mar
  • Re: semicolon commands causing problemsSGreen23 Mar
RE: semicolon commands causing problemsJustin Moore23 Mar
  • RE: semicolon commands causing problemsSGreen23 Mar
  • Re: semicolon commands causing problemsUsha24 Mar
    • how to rollback in MySql?Digvijoy Chatterjee24 Mar
Re: how to rollback in MySql?Martijn Tonies24 Mar