List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:David Blomstrom Date:March 24 2005 5:28am
Subject:How do I get rid of this field???
View as plain text
I was trying to imnport a csv file into an online
databse table, but I kept getting error messages
alluding to a "child row," foreign key, etc. So I
decided to delete both keys (primary and index), then
import the csv file.

I finally managed to delete the primary key, but I
can't zap the index. When I try to delete the field
itself, I get this error message:

#1025 - Error on rename of
'./geoblue_gypsy/#sql-bb1_1e763' to
'./geoblue_gypsy/counties' (errno: 150)

When I try to delete the primary key, I get this
message:

#1025 - Error on rename of
'./geoblue_gypsy/#sql-bb1_1e782' to
'./geoblue_gypsy/counties' (errno: 150)