List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Digvijoy Chatterjee Date:March 24 2005 5:13am
Subject:how to rollback in MySql?
View as plain text
Hi All,

I have just started using My-sql 4.1.9 mysql  Ver 14.7 Distrib 4.1.9,
for pc-linux-gnu (i686)

Is there a way I could rollback  my changes , i tried to go through the
documentation but it wasn't of much help.

regards
Digvijoy

Thread
semicolon commands causing problemsJustin Moore23 Mar
  • Re: semicolon commands causing problemsSGreen23 Mar
RE: semicolon commands causing problemsJustin Moore23 Mar
  • RE: semicolon commands causing problemsSGreen23 Mar
  • Re: semicolon commands causing problemsUsha24 Mar
    • how to rollback in MySql?Digvijoy Chatterjee24 Mar
Re: how to rollback in MySql?Martijn Tonies24 Mar