List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:SGreen Date:March 23 2005 3:57pm
Subject:Re: semicolon commands causing problems
View as plain text
"Justin Moore" <JMoore@stripped> wrote on 03/23/2005 10:38:48 AM:

> Hi,
>
> Anyone know why I can't run multiple commands from the query browser
> using semicolons to separate the commands?
>
> ex:
> The following command works fine:
> select now();
>

> However the following commands do not
> select now();
> select version();
>

> Your help is appreciated,
>
> -JM

Executing more than one SQL statment insequence is not a query but is
instead called a "script". Try using the Script Editor instead:

http://dev.mysql.com/doc/query-browser/en/mysql-query-browser-tour-scripteditor-introduction.html

Shawn Green
Database Administrator
Unimin Corporation - Spruce Pine
Thread
semicolon commands causing problemsJustin Moore23 Mar
  • Re: semicolon commands causing problemsSGreen23 Mar
RE: semicolon commands causing problemsJustin Moore23 Mar
  • RE: semicolon commands causing problemsSGreen23 Mar
  • Re: semicolon commands causing problemsUsha24 Mar
    • how to rollback in MySql?Digvijoy Chatterjee24 Mar
Re: how to rollback in MySql?Martijn Tonies24 Mar