List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Navneet Karnani Date:March 23 2005 12:57pm
Subject: Re: How to import data from Dbase3?
View as plain text
I remember seeing some JDBC drivers for Java to read dbase 3 files. So
it might be a good idea to use that to understand the files and import
the data using the mysql jdbc drivers into the mysql database.

We can help you do it (provided you pay) since we have already done
similar exercise for a customer using VB.NET.

- Navneet

BG Mahesh wrote:
> Actually I prefer to dump the dbase file on a Linux machine and directly import it
> into MySQL.

Thread
How to import data from Dbase3?BG Mahesh23 Mar
  • Re: How to import data from Dbase3?Ehrwin Mina23 Mar
    • Re: How to import data from Dbase3?Peter Brawley23 Mar
  • Re: How to import data from Dbase3?Navneet Karnani23 Mar
  • RE: How to import data from Dbase3?Osvaldo Sommer23 Mar
  • Re: How to import data from Dbase3?Jeremy Cole23 Mar
Re: How to import data from Dbase3?BG Mahesh23 Mar
  • Re: How to import data from Dbase3?Navneet Karnani23 Mar
  • Re: How to import data from Dbase3?Peter L. Berghold23 Mar
  • Re: How to import data from Dbase3?Ehrwin Mina28 Mar
Re: How to import data from Dbase3?Karam Chand23 Mar
  • Re: How to import data from Dbase3?Mauricio Pellegrini24 Mar