List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jay Blanchard Date:March 22 2005 9:42pm
Subject:RE: Passing Arrays between pages
View as plain text
[snip]
Please can someone tell me how you pass arrays between PHP pages.
I have tried something like this and have tried many variations of this
but
nothing working yet ;

Page 1
$testArray[0] =Apple;
$testArray[1] =Banana;
$testArray[2] =Peach;

echo "<INPUT NAME = \"kcompany[]\" TYPE = \"hidden\"
VALUE=\"$testArray\">";

Page2
echo $testArray[1];
[/snip]

Just in case you hadn't noticed, this is the MySQL list. You may want to
try one of the PHP mailing lists