List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:PartyPosters Date:March 22 2005 9:37pm
Subject:Passing Arrays between pages
View as plain text
Hello,
Please can someone tell me how you pass arrays between PHP pages.
I have tried something like this and have tried many variations of this but
nothing working yet ;

Page 1
$testArray[0] =Apple;
$testArray[1] =Banana;
$testArray[2] =Peach;

echo "<INPUT NAME = \"kcompany[]\" TYPE = \"hidden\" VALUE=\"$testArray\">";

Page2
echo $testArray[1];

Many Thanks.
Kaan.

Thread
Passing Arrays between pagesPartyPosters22 Mar
  • Re: Passing Arrays between pagesSteve Davies23 Mar
RE: Passing Arrays between pagesJay Blanchard22 Mar
RE: Passing Arrays between pagesMike Johnson22 Mar
  • Re: Passing Arrays between pagesPeter Brawley23 Mar