List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:symbulos partners Date:March 22 2005 1:15pm
Subject:again on encryption function, with bug 7846 question
View as plain text
Dear friends,

thanks for the link to the dev manual page on encryption function.

Which encryption is more secure (strongest)
AES
DES
SHA
?

I would have said AES, but after reading the manual chapters on DES, SHA I am
not s(ec)ure any more.

By the way, I did not understand if the bug

http://bugs.mysql.com/bug.php?id=7846

has been fixed.
--
symbulos partners