List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:symbulos partners Date:March 22 2005 1:15pm
Subject:again on encryption function, with bug 7846 question
View as plain text
Dear friends,

thanks for the link to the dev manual page on encryption function.

Which encryption is more secure (strongest)

I would have said AES, but after reading the manual chapters on DES, SHA I am
not s(ec)ure any more.

By the way, I did not understand if the bug

has been fixed.
symbulos partners
symbulos - ethical services for your organisation
functions md5, cryptsymbulos partners21 Mar
  • MySQL DriverEd21 Mar
  • Re: functions md5, cryptMartijn Tonies21 Mar
  • Re: functions md5, cryptGleb Paharenko22 Mar
RE: functions md5, cryptTom Crimmins21 Mar
  • Re: functions md5, cryptMichael Stassen21 Mar
    • Re: functions md5, cryptsymbulos partners21 Mar
  • again on encryption function, with bug 7846 questionsymbulos partners22 Mar
RE: again on encryption function, with bug 7846 questionTom Crimmins22 Mar