List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Z X C V Date:March 22 2005 1:32am
Subject:Data Standards on Database Export->Import
View as plain text

Are there any good rfcs or other documents that would assist in the
discussion I'm having with our organization's Oracle programmers in
regards the following:

Oracle DB -> MySQL

They recommend:

~ col~col ~col~ col'",~col

NOTE::I placed the '" in for a reason.

I am looking for:

Of course the "non-Oracle" system is being tasked as the problem in this
case for the "abnormal" data request.

Any help on this would be appreciated.

Data Standards on Database Export->ImportZ X C V22 Mar
  • Re: Data Standards on Database Export->ImportSGreen22 Mar
    • Re: Data Standards on Database Export->ImportStephen Andert23 Mar
      • Re: Data Standards on Database Export->ImportZ X C V25 Mar