List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Z X C V Date:March 22 2005 1:32am
Subject:Data Standards on Database Export->Import
View as plain text
Hello,

Are there any good rfcs or other documents that would assist in the
discussion I'm having with our organization's Oracle programmers in
regards the following:

Oracle DB -> MySQL

They recommend:

~ col~col ~col~ col'",~col

NOTE::I placed the '" in for a reason.

I am looking for:

"col","col","col","col\'\",","col"

Of course the "non-Oracle" system is being tasked as the problem in this
case for the "abnormal" data request.

Any help on this would be appreciated.

Rob.
Thread
Data Standards on Database Export->ImportZ X C V22 Mar
  • Re: Data Standards on Database Export->ImportSGreen22 Mar
    • Re: Data Standards on Database Export->ImportStephen Andert23 Mar
      • Re: Data Standards on Database Export->ImportZ X C V25 Mar