List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:TheRefUmp Date:March 21 2005 8:02pm
Subject:Re:ERROR 2013: Lost connection to MySQL server during query
View as plain text
Hi,
  I'm having a similar problem using the LOAD DATA. I get an intermittent error:
ERROR 2013 (HY000) at line 1: Lost connection to MySQL server during query

The command is:
LOAD DATA local infile 'pipefile'  into table FACT_TABLE  fields terminated by '~' lines
terminated by '\n';

I cannot seem to replicate it all the time. I have a PERL program that writes to the PIPE
and MySQL reads the pipe.

Did you have any success in figuring out the problem?
Regards,
George