List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Carl Date:March 20 2005 1:38pm
Subject:Select previous group
View as plain text
Seems like there should be a simple solution to my problem but I have been unable to find
it.

Suppose you have a phone book of names, addresses, etc.  You are looking at page 100 and
want to now see page 99.  (The person data is, of course, dynamic so a specific name is
not tagged to a specific page.)  How can I select the names for page 99 (in this case)
knowing only the first name on page 100 and the number of names I want to display?

Thanks,

Carl

No virus found in this outgoing message. Checked by AVG Anti-Virus. Version: 7.0.308 / Virus Database: 266.7.4 - Release Date: 3/18/2005
Thread
Select previous groupCarl20 Mar
  • Re: Select previous groupRhino20 Mar
  • Re: Select previous groupPeter Brawley20 Mar