List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Hassan Schroeder Date:March 18 2005 1:50pm
Subject:Re: show all running queries on linux
View as plain text
Reinhart Viane wrote:

> How can I see the running queries on a linux comp?

If you have a fairly standard config, with a log file defined --

prompt> grep '^log=' /etc/my.cnf | sed 's/log=//g' | xargs tail -f

If there's no log file in /etc/my.cnf, start by putting one there :-)

HTH!
--
Hassan Schroeder ----------------------------- hassan@stripped

                           dream.  code.

Thread
show all running queries on linuxReinhart Viane18 Mar
  • Re: show all running queries on linuxHassan Schroeder18 Mar
  • Re: show all running queries on linuxDan Nelson18 Mar
  • Re: show all running queries on linuxGleb Paharenko19 Mar