List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ed Carp Date:April 14 1999 6:23am
Subject:Re: Should I expect to be able to install myodbc on win98?
View as plain text
> The reson for asking is that when I tried, it gets half way and tells me
> MFC30.DLL cannot be copied. Anyone else with this problem?

Ignore the error message.  The reason it can't copy the DLL is because it's
in use.  Ignore the error message and proceed.
--
Ed Carp, N7EKG - erc@stripped - 9403672744@stripped for URGENT
messages only!

"Truth is a pathless land, and you cannot approach it by any path
whatsoever, by any religion, by any sect. Truth, being limitless,
unconditioned, unapproachable by any path whatsoever, cannot be organized;
nor should any organisation be formed to lead or to coerce people along any
particular path."  --J. Krishnamurti

Thread
Should I expect to be able to install myodbc on win98?Martin Searancke14 Apr
  • Re: Should I expect to be able to install myodbc on win98?Ed Carp14 Apr