List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Sponda Maurizio Date:March 17 2005 8:24am
Subject:Ms Sql unique identifier field
View as plain text
Hi!

i have a question:

FIELD IN MS SQL SERVER

------------------------

FiledName: uiAutID

DataType: unique identifier

DefaultValue: newid()

Is RowGuid: Yes

how i can describe the some column in MySQL?

if isn't possible, how can i solve my problem?

P.S.: is necessary for us, use "unique identifier" data type because

the datas must be exchanged with others companies and we need garantee

unique identification of all the informations.

Maurizio, Sponda

Italy

Ms Sql unique identifier fieldSponda Maurizio17 Mar
  • Re: Ms Sql unique identifier fieldGleb Paharenko18 Mar
  • Re: Ms Sql unique identifier fieldChris Knipe18 Mar
    • Re: Ms Sql unique identifier fieldSGreen18 Mar