List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:valentin_nils Date:March 17 2005 2:53am
Subject:Re: Where do I get the Username?
View as plain text
Hello Ed,

I am nost sure what you are trying to say, but is it possible that you
login as user "root" ?

I assumed that you probably just installed mysql and are new to mysql.

Best regards

Nils Valentin

> I know the password for MySQL Command line client so I can login and
> create and modify dbs etc. I am trying to create a MySQL datasource in
> coldfusion with the MySQL (3.x) driver. It is asking me for the username,
> is there any way to find that out from MySQL Command line client or is
> there a file in the mysql folder on my pc? Thanks

Thread
Where do I get the Username?Ed17 Mar
  • Re: Where do I get the Username?Ed17 Mar
  • Re: Where do I get the Username?valentin_nils17 Mar