List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Scott Klarenbach Date:March 16 2005 8:06pm
Subject:Re: Adding fields to db table (primary key and other type)
View as plain text
http://dev.mysql.com/doc/mysql/en/alter-table.html

ALTER TABLE dtd_test ADD id INT UNSIGNED NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT, ADD
PRIMARY KEY (id);

On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 14:56:59 -0500, Ed <edward@stripped> wrote:
> Hi all,
>   I am using MySQL Command Line and have created a table called dtd_test. It has two
> varchar fields at the moment. How can I add more fields? I want to add a primary key
> column  which autoincrements, how can I do that? Thanks a lot

Thread
Adding fields to db table (primary key and other type)Ed16 Mar
  • Re: Adding fields to db table (primary key and other type)Eric Bergen16 Mar
  • Re: Adding fields to db table (primary key and other type)Scott Klarenbach16 Mar