List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ed Date:March 16 2005 7:56pm
Subject:Adding fields to db table (primary key and other type)
View as plain text
Hi all,
   I am using MySQL Command Line and have created a table called dtd_test. It has two
varchar fields at the moment. How can I add more fields? I want to add a primary key
column  which autoincrements, how can I do that? Thanks a lot
Thread
Adding fields to db table (primary key and other type)Ed16 Mar
  • Re: Adding fields to db table (primary key and other type)Eric Bergen16 Mar
  • Re: Adding fields to db table (primary key and other type)Scott Klarenbach16 Mar