List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:November 9 1999 1:05am
Subject:Re: mysql keeps crashing or ditching connections in 3.23.5
View as plain text

Tani> On Tue, 2 Nov 1999 sinisa@stripped wrote:
>> Hi!
>>
>> What are your glibc versions ??
>>
>> Did you try a binary version. If you have not, give them a run.

Tani> On all three servers that have the issue (I found another server this
Tani> morning) we're using glibc-2.0.7.  I can't use the binary distribution,
Tani> since I need to use DBI/DBD::mysql, and I can't compile DBD::mysql 'coz
Tani> the binary distribution uses the open64 functions in libmysqlclient.  All
Tani> I did was recompile with --disable-large-file.

Tani> ---
Tani> tani hosokawa
Tani> river styx internet

Hi!

Try downloading a binary version, but take only the 'mysqld'
executable from this !

This should ensure that this isn't a glibc or a compiler problem.

Regards,
Monty
Thread
mysql keeps crashing or ditching connections in 3.23.5Tani Hosokawa2 Nov
  • Re: mysql keeps crashing or ditching connections in 3.23.5sinisa2 Nov
    • Re: mysql keeps crashing or ditching connections in 3.23.5Tani Hosokawa2 Nov
      • Re: mysql keeps crashing or ditching connections in 3.23.5Michael Widenius9 Nov