List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Steve Buehler Date:March 11 2005 3:10pm
Subject:Re: Replication only DB
View as plain text
At 02:35 AM 3/11/2005, you wrote:

>You can simply specify the database:
>
>--replicate-do-db=db_name

Stupid/Not so Stupid question here.  What mysql program has that option?  I
searched mysql.com and couldn't find it.  I have looked at the man pages
for mysql, mysqld, mysqladmin and mysqldump and didn't see it as an option
to any of them.  I also googled for --replicate-do-db and --replicate-to-db
(incase you misspelled it).  Still nothing.  Can you give me/us a hint?

Thanks
Steve

Thread
Replication stoppingNico Sabbi12 Jul
  • Re: Replication stoppingCemal Dalar12 Jul
    • Re: Replication stoppingNico Sabbi14 Jul
  • Re: Replication stoppingCemal Dalar14 Jul
  • Replication only DBArcangelo Casavola11 Mar
    • Re: Replication only DBDeluxe Web11 Mar
      • Re: Replication only DBSteve Buehler11 Mar
        • Re: Replication only DBSGreen11 Mar
        • Re: Replication only DBPeter Brawley11 Mar
          • Re: Replication only DBEric Bergen11 Mar