List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Richard Lynch Date:March 10 2005 10:08pm
Subject:Re: replication errors
View as plain text
> mysql> SELECT COUNT(RadAcctId) FROM RadiusAccounting;
> +------------------+
> | COUNT(RadAcctId) |
> +------------------+
> |            1144320 |
> +------------------+
> 1 row in set (1.69 sec)
>
> root@netsphere:~# mysql --host=mysqldb02 --database=DB -p
> mysql> SELECT COUNT(RadAcctId) FROM RadiusAccounting;
> +------------------+
> | COUNT(RadAcctId) |
> +------------------+
> |            1144218 |
> +------------------+
>
> 1 row in set (0.05 sec)
> So there's already data missing on the slave.... *shrugs*

Or there is data still pending in the binlog between master and slave.

Replication is not instantaneous.

If you shut down the Master and wait, does all the data make it to the slave?

I'm not promising it's not broken:  I'm just promising that your analysis
is too brief and incomplete to be conclusive. :-)

--
Like Music?
http://l-i-e.com/artists.htm

Thread
replication errorsChris Knipe10 Mar
  • Re: replication errorsIrek S?onina10 Mar
  • Re: replication errorsChris Knipe10 Mar
  • Re: replication errorsChris Knipe10 Mar
    • Re: replication errorsIrek SÅ‚onina10 Mar
      • Re: replication errorsKeith Ivey11 Mar
    • Re: replication errorsRichard Lynch10 Mar
    • Re: replication errorsJeremy Cole10 Mar