List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Irek Słonina Date:March 10 2005 5:03pm
Subject:Re: replication errors
View as plain text
Chris Knipe wrote:
> Now, I've been running for not even 1 hour with the skip-errors
> enabled.... A quick check, on ONE table...
>

> root@netsphere:~# mysql --host=mysqldb01 --database=DB -p
> Enter password:
> Reading table information for completion of table and column names
> You can turn off this feature to get a quicker startup with -A
>
> elcome to the MySQL monitor.  Commands end with ; or \g.
> Your MySQL connection id is 159 to server version: 5.0.2-alpha-log
>
> Type 'help;' or '\h' for help. Type '\c' to clear the buffer.
>
> mysql> SELECT COUNT(RadAcctId) FROM RadiusAccounting;
> +------------------+
> | COUNT(RadAcctId) |
> +------------------+
> |            1144320 |
> +------------------+
> 1 row in set (1.69 sec)
>
> mysql> quit
> Bye
> root@netsphere:~# mysql --host=mysqldb02 --database=DB -p
> Enter password:
> Reading table information for completion of table and column names
> You can turn off this feature to get a quicker startup with -A
>
> Welcome to the MySQL monitor.  Commands end with ; or \g.
> Your MySQL connection id is 105 to server version: 5.0.2-alpha-log
>
> Type 'help;' or '\h' for help. Type '\c' to clear the buffer.
>
> mysql> SELECT COUNT(RadAcctId) FROM RadiusAccounting;
> +------------------+
> | COUNT(RadAcctId) |
> +------------------+
> |            1144218 |
> +------------------+
> 1 row in set (0.05 sec)
>
> mysql>
>
> So there's already data missing on the slave.... *shrugs*
>
> --
> Chris.

I was thinking that master is executing the same queries that slave does
- if an error exists on slave then it first comes up on the master and
master is not executing it either.
You prove that I was wrong... now I must check the integrity of the data
on my slaves, which all are running with slave skip errors turned on :/.

--
Irek Slonina
Thread