List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Chris Knipe Date:March 9 2005 7:26pm
Subject:Re: safe way of replication?
View as plain text
Hmm,  We'll we just won't give them access to the replicated database to
begin with... It's used internally, and the few people in the company that
do need to write to the database are all skilled administrators /
programmers who know what to do :)  Dont think we'll be having those
problem.

I'll stop replicating mysql tables then... Thanks ;)

--
Chris.