List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Star Smile Center for Esthetic Dentistry Date:March 8 2005 5:12pm
Subject:php - mysql connection
View as plain text
I am a new mysql user.  I installed a MySQL, PHP and Apache on my
computer with Windows XP.
All my php scripts run fine unless I try to connect to mysql
echo "start here";
$a = mysql_connect("localhost", "test", "test");
echo $a;
echo "stop here";
I don't get any response even error message and page source looks like
<title>Untitled Document</title>
start here
I guess that I am doing something very stupid - still could anybody help

php - mysql connectionStar Smile Center for Esthetic Dentistry8 Mar
RE: php - mysql connectionJay Blanchard8 Mar
  • Re: php - mysql connectionEric Bergen8 Mar