List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:J.R. Bullington Date:March 8 2005 3:11pm
Subject:RE: Use MySQL with Microsoft Office
View as plain text
I know that this is a little off topic, but if you want a "real" Desktop Publishing Suite,
try Adobe
(InDesign, specifically). They cannot do MailMerges like in OpenOffice or M$, but it's
much easier
to use than M$ and looks a lot more professional.

As a side note, OpenOffice, as of 1.1.2, does not have a Publisher type equivalent. It
also does not
have an Access equivalent, hence MySQL interoperability.

J.R.