List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Steve Buehler Date:March 8 2005 2:36pm
Subject:Re: Use MySQL with Microsoft Office
View as plain text
For the answer to that question, you might just want to go see for
yourself. http://www.openoffice.org/

Steve

At 08:16 AM 3/8/2005, you wrote:

>Does Open Office have a MSPublisher like program?
>

>On Tue, 8 Mar 2005 12:43:01 +0100, Jigal van Hemert <jigal@stripped> wrote:
> > From: "Tom Crimmins"

> > > You can use install MyODBC, set up a DSN, and then use this in Office.
> > >
> > > http://dev.mysql.com/downloads/connector/odbc/3.51.html
> > >

> > This article may also be useful for you to setup the MS Office side:
> > http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;181926
> >
> > Alternatively you could use OpenOffice.org (http://www.openoffice.org/)
> > which has built in MySQL support.
> >
> > Regards, Jigal.
> >
> > --

Use MySQL with Microsoft OfficeGH8 Mar
RE: Use MySQL with Microsoft OfficeTom Crimmins8 Mar
  • Re: Use MySQL with Microsoft OfficeJigal van Hemert8 Mar
    • Re: Use MySQL with Microsoft OfficeGH8 Mar
      • Re: Use MySQL with Microsoft OfficeSteve Buehler8 Mar
  • Re: Use MySQL with Microsoft OfficeMartijn Tonies8 Mar
    • Re: Use MySQL with Microsoft Officedixie8 Mar
      • Re: Use MySQL with Microsoft OfficeGH9 Mar
  • Re: Use MySQL with Microsoft OfficeJigal van Hemert8 Mar
  • Re: Use MySQL with Microsoft OfficeMartijn Tonies9 Mar
    • Re: Use MySQL with Microsoft OfficeCurtis Maurand9 Mar
  • Re: Use MySQL with Microsoft OfficeJigal van Hemert9 Mar
    • Re: Use MySQL with Microsoft OfficePatrick Connolly10 Mar
  • Re: Use MySQL with Microsoft OfficeJigal van Hemert10 Mar
RE: Use MySQL with Microsoft OfficeJ.R. Bullington8 Mar
  • Re: Use MySQL with Microsoft OfficeGH8 Mar
    • RE: Use MySQL with Microsoft OfficeGordon8 Mar