List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Mihail Manolov Date:March 7 2005 8:46pm
Subject:Re: Getting weird error when updating table
View as plain text
Check the size of your partition that contains /tmp directory.
Just in case symlink it to a bigger partition. Your temporary table may
be bigger than the available space in /tmp

Luck,

Mihail

Homam S.A. wrote:

>Whenever I try to update an ISAM table (through a join
>with nother small lookup table, also ISAM), I get the
>following error:
>
>Error Code : 1114
>The table '#sql_910_0' is full
>
>I read the following in the documentation:
>
>http://dev.mysql.com/doc/mysql/en/full-table.html
>
>But none of the reasons listed apply. It seems that
>#sql_910_0 is some temp table that MySQL is using to
>temporary spool intermediate results. But it doesn't
>exist anywhere in my file system.
>
>Have you guys gotten such an error?

>Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!
>Yahoo! Netrospective: 100 Moments of the Web
>http://birthday.yahoo.com/netrospective/

Thread
Getting weird error when updating tableHomam S.A.7 Mar
  • Re: Getting weird error when updating tableMihail Manolov7 Mar