List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Scott Baker Date:March 4 2005 7:21pm
Subject:Re: stop and restart mysql on freebsd?
View as plain text
Someone else may have to chime in, but I think this will work:

mysqladmin -u root -p refresh

According to the help "refresh" will Flush all tables and close and
open logfiles. You may have to try it. Worst case just issue a
shutdown and then start it up again.

Scott

--
Scott Baker
Canby Telephone - Network Administrator - RHCE