List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:jacob martinson Date:March 4 2005 6:22pm
Subject:Re: Exporting Data via Command Line
View as plain text
run:

mysqldump --help

On Fri, 04 Mar 2005 13:12:02 -0500, MrExecutive <mrexecutive@stripped> wrote:
> Hello Guys,
>
>     I am a newbie to mySQL and im trying to export my database via the
> mySQL Command line but i cant seem to find any good documentation on how
> to do this. More articles are telling me to use phpAdmin or some other
> gui tool. I would like to learn the commands anyone has a good doc on this?
>
> Thanks

re: Exporting Data via Command LineMrExecutive4 Mar
  • Re: Exporting Data via Command LineScott Hamm4 Mar
  • Re: Exporting Data via Command Linejacob martinson4 Mar
    • Re: Exporting Data via Command Linejacob martinson4 Mar
  • re: Exporting Data via Command LineSGreen4 Mar
    • Re: Exporting Data via Command LineEric Bergen4 Mar